- Please do not eat or drink for four (4) hours prior to the test.
- Do not smoke for four (4) hours prior to the test.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing for your test.
- Take your medications as usual on the day of your test unless your doctor instructs you otherwise.
- Please bring a list of your medications, your insurance card, and your co-pay (if any) to your appointment.
We hope this has been helpful, but if you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (203)265-9831 and ask for the Testing Department.